In the current financial climate, corporations need centralised financial crime and fraud alert and case management tools, in order to combat the rise of fraud, money laundering and data theft, as well as complying with government regulations. However, alert and case management is a laborious, costly, and error-prone process, and the workload of security, anti-fraud, and compliance teams is growing.
Bottomline's enterprise case management (ECM) solution provides an enterprise-wide alert and case management system for creating and managing alerts or cases of suspicious activity, and filing SARs. Bottomline ECM integrates seamlessly with existing corporate systems, collecting all data relevant for case investigations across multiple systems in heterogeneous environments. The solution includes a preconfigured extendable data model and case management workflow, allowing for rapid deployment and fast return on investment.
- Standardise crime investigation and enable cross channel-investigation by connecting with all sensitive corporate systems and data sources.
- Rapidly expose criminal activity by visually analysing complex relationships on a variety of dimensions.
- Increase the effectiveness of combating financial crime, and improve compliance with government regulations.
- Automate the calculation of estimated risk and the financial impact of suspicious criminal activity.
- Increase staff productivity with easy-to-use workflows that reduce errors, and more effectively manage caseloads.
- Have the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes in the bank structure and processes, internal and external threats, and regulatory requirements.
- Capture and monitor data from a multitude of systems with flexible integration and data load tools, and a standardized and extendable banking data model.
- Easily establish priorities, assign caseloads, and meet deadlines with pre-configured alert and case workflows for specific organizational requirements.
- Automatically file SARs to regulatory bodies with complete and accurate information and documentation.
- Automatically calculate financial impact based on information such as financial exposure, anticipated loss, and pre-charge of recoveries.
- Visually map connections between suspect activities and users according to a range of variables with link analysis diagrams.
All Bottomline Cyber Fraud and Risk Management solutions use a common platform to capture, normalise, analyse, and act. With this platform all data is captured, normalised, encrypted, and signed—making it easy to analyse suspicious behaviour over time and across applications, analyse and prevent new types of fraud, ensure compliance, and provide legally admissible forensic evidence. A common user interface for all types of fraud and compliance analysis maximises productivity of network operators and fraud investigators. Learn more about the Bottomline Cyber Fraud and Risk Management platform.