As organisations look to drive ever-increasing efficiencies and reduce costs, the pressure to maximise existing business systems and automate key processes continues to increase. Many accounts payable processes are still manual and paper-based with inconsistent business communication resulting in lack of control, visibility, and collaboration. How do you eliminate these inherent inefficiencies, optimise core processes, reduce costs, avoid human errors and duplication, improve cash flow predictability, and maximise your investment in JDE with a quantifiable ROI?
Bottomline’s document and accounts payable automation solution for JD Edwards automates much of the accounts payable process providing complete document and data capture processes, linking the captured invoice data directly to the desired JD Edwards application for automated matching of PO-based invoices, or workflow exception processing where a match cannot be found.
It has been uniquely designed for use with and within a customer’s existing JD Edwards environment, providing seamless integration and visibility for users. This flexibility supports existing infrastructure investments and helps to maintain a lower cost of ownership by eliminating the need for incremental ERP licenses.
- Improve control and visibility across your AP processes
- Increase AP processing efficiency and reduce costs
- Reduce fraud and increase compliance
- Reduce implementation costs with proven integration to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne™
- Incur no incremental ERP licensing costs for non-AP users in the approval cycle
- Eliminate the need for AP staff retraining with familiar JD Edwards interface
- Reduce paper and storage costs.
- Tight integration with existing JD Edwards environments
- Comprehensive Document Management for all documents entering and leaving your organisation
- Capture of incoming documents such as Purchase Invoices or Sales Orders in paper or electronic formats
- Professionally-branded, targeted, outbound documents directly from JD Edwards reports
- Access to all documents directly from within JD Edwards Media Object Attachments
- Storage of related documents such as Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices for visibility across your customer and supplier interactions
- Configurable workflow of Purchase Invoices, including scan, capture, 2/3 way matching, G/L Coding, exception handling, and approval
- Tracking of important outbound communications such as Sales Invoices, allowing you to identify exceptions such as incorrect addresses or unread documents faster.