As organisations look to drive ever-increasing efficiencies and reduce costs, the pressure to maximise existing business systems and automate key processes continues to increase. Many accounts payable processes are still manual and paper-based with inconsistent business communication resulting in lack of control, visibility, and collaboration. How do you eliminate these inherent inefficiencies, optimise core processes, reduce costs, avoid human errors and duplication, improve cash flow predictability and maximise your investment in AX with a quantifiable ROI?
Bottomline’s document and accounts payable automation solution for Dynamics enables customers to eliminate the manual processes associated with financial transactions and documentation, simplifying the way reports are designed, distributed and customised. It delivers a centralised solution for capturing, processing and approving invoices for AX users in a familiar user environment
Our solution has been uniquely designed for use with and within a customer’s existing Microsoft Dynamics® environment, providing seamless integration and visibility for users. This flexibility supports existing infrastructure investments and reduces costs when implementing your AX solution.
- Improve control and visibility across your AP processes
- Increase AP processing efficiency and reduce costs
- Reduce fraud and increase compliance
- Reduce implementation time and make future implementations easier
- Eliminate the need for AP re-training with a familiar AX user environment
- Enhance Dynamics AX document output
- Reduce paper and storage costs.
- Tight integration with Dynamics AX SSRS Reports and Enterprise Portal/SharePoint provides a seamless experience for your users
- Integration into your existing and legacy systems supports migration to Dynamics AX
- Comprehensive Document Management for all documents entering and leaving your organisation
- Capture incoming documents such as Purchase Invoices or Sales Orders in paper or electronic formats
- Professionally-branded, targeted, outbound documents directly from AX reports.
- All documents accessed directly from within AX Document Handling
- Storage of related documents such as Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices for visibility across your customer and supplier interactions
- Configurable workflow of Purchase Invoices, including scan, capture, 2/3 way matching, G/L Coding, exception handling, and approval
- Tracking of important outbound communications such as Sales Invoices allowing you to identify exceptions such as incorrect addresses or unread documents faster.