Clear communication is vital to business success. Information needs to be presented in multiple formats, on multiple devices and in multiple locations ensuring it is delivered to the right person at the right time in a consistent manner. Businesses need to ensure their documents are clear, have instantly recognisable branding and are easy and intuitive to design and distribute.
Bottomline's document output and customer communication management solution enables you to simplify the design, distribution and reporting of your documents. It seamlessly integrates with your ERP and CRM systems empowering your users with an intuitive designer tool so they can quickly and easily create their own documents to suit their business requirements. It can also be used on multiple devices in multiple locations to either print or deliver electronically.
- Produce instantly recognisable branded documents to reinforce your organisation's message
- Create reports and documents to more rapidly meet business requirements
- Enhance workflows with output to multiple locations in multiple formats
- Create and send documents securely
- Integrate with existing ERP and CRM systems to deliver seemless communication and workflow processes.
- Centralise control and management of outbound document appearance and format
- Enable the electronic distribution of outbound documents by email, fax and your choice of format
- Automate workflows and compliance to reduce costs and maximise efficiency and security
- Integrate barcodes and digital signatures into documents for tracking and security
- Make documents accessible from within your ERP and CRM systems to multiple users at the same time wherever they are
- Implement online approvals and electronic signatures workflow with email notifications to speed up processing
- Convert your existing paper archives to searchable indexed online data.
John Sands has been using the Bottomline products (previously Optio) since 1999. It has streamlined our business dramatically over the years where it has almost eliminated any need to print documents by making use of automation processes such as email and FAX. All our documents are archived on a central server and are quickly and easily accessible by local and remote staff.
David White – Senior Infrastructure Administrator, John Sands