Financial institutions and corporations face continuing pressures on margins and heightened regulatory and compliance mandates. With operations typically spread across disparate geographies, the need to support increasing multi-bank and counterparty relationships, alongside a fragmented global mosaic of messaging formats and standards, organisations face a variety of financial messaging challenges.
The multi-network financial messaging solution from Bottomline is a supremely powerful and high-performance financial messaging hub, providing agnostic and seamless connection to a wide range of financial messaging networks, including SWIFT, FIX, SIC, SECOM, SARIE, EBICS, secured email, Fax, and other proprietary infrastructures.
This premium solution supports high volume and complex message flows from multiple counterparties, delivering control, transparency, and proven efficiencies to organisations around the globe. It harmonises a disparate matrix of formats and protocols, ensuring complete interoperability between SWIFT, legacy, domestic, and XML messaging standards.
Bottomline’s high-performance financial messaging solution is a sophisticated messaging platform that addresses today's cost and risk concerns, allowing financial institutions and corporates to focus on core value propositions and revenue generation. Flexible and configurable, it is able to fully integrate internal business applications, external networks, and a wide range of market infrastructures.
- Multi-network architecture connects to a wide range of financial networks and protocols, including SWIFT, FIX, SIC, SECOM, SARIE, EBICS, secured email, fax, and other proprietary infrastructures
- Consolidated view of any message type with configurable alerts, dashboards, and monitoring features for total control of the transaction flows
- Global network reach, with market-leading transformation functionality to accommodate domestic and proprietary protocols and standards
- Intelligent data routing to ensure lowest-cost messaging transport
- Configurable reporting, business intelligence, and dashboard providing compliance and improved STP
- Cost-efficient and quick solution deployment
- Retention of previous investment with seamless interfaces to existing back-end applications (via a wide range of APIs or industry standard transport layers such as WebSphere MQ)
- Single window access to a full range of SWIFTNet services (FIN, InterAct, FileAct, RMA, etc)
- Proven solution relied upon by the world's largest banking groups
- Fully resilient platform with a range of high availability designs from simple cold backup to fully redundant cluster with several nodes in parallel, providing seamless scalability and total resiliency
- Reputational security through real-time sanction filtering, business intelligence reporting, long-term archiving, and data encryption
Bottomline's multi-network financial messaging solution boasts the best scalability available anywhere on the market today.
- Global network architecture supports several high availability and clustering designs for uninterrupted 24x7 service and data accessibility with no single point of failure
- Ability to harmonise a wide range of formats providing a single window for any message type
- Best-in-class SWIFTNet implementation, enriched with any-XML support, along with other proprietary messages and a SWIFT emulation for internal message switch
- Unified end-to-end solution for payment security, covering 3Skey Digital Identification and Authentication
- Web-based user interface streamlines complex financial message entry and repair tasks
- Sophisticated content and event-based workflows, multiple validation stages, access to third-party application via webservices and exit points
- Complex conditional and rule-based bulking
- Only messaging platform to provide a centralised message store, synchronising all message flows and providing a cross-hub view on any message processed by any branch of the organisation
- User-defined dashboards and rule-based alerts
- Integration with BAM systems, business intelligence reporting, and long-term archiving