Managing corporate banking relationships is extremely complex and demanding. It is riddled with challenges such as overseeing connectivity with multiple banks, handling multiple payment types and formats, keeping up with changing and varied communications requirements, and dealing with inconsistent security standards. SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) is an increasingly attractive solution, providing access to more than 10,000 institutions in over 200 countries and allowing corporations to manage services across their financial supply chain through a single highly secure, standardized communication platform. Many organizations believe connecting to SWIFT is expensive, complex, and time consuming. In addition to membership and licensing, the cost of hardware, communications, and expertise can seem prohibitive.
Bottomline's SWIFT access service is a fully accredited SWIFT service bureau that offers a cost-effective solution for access to the complete range of SWIFT services by eliminating the need for in-house SWIFT expertise and operational support. Hundreds of institutions have entrusted the outsourcing of their SWIFT requirements to Bottomline. Our multi-site infrastructure, operational experience, value-added services, and SWIFT accreditations make our SWIFT access service a leading solution.
- Access the full portfolio of SWIFT products and services
- Get support and training from the most accredited team of SWIFT experts—more than 200 in key financial hubs including London, New York, Toronto, Geneva, Singapore, Paris, and Frankfurt
- Eliminate operational costs, complexities, and the need for in-house SWIFT expertise
- Rely on two highly secure, SSAE16 and SWIFT certified bureaus with 24x7 support and full DR
- Leverage our best practice expertise gained from implementing SWIFT for 500+ global banks, NBFIs, and multinational corporations in 20 countries
We have eliminated the effort required to keep our infrastructure up-to-date while maintaining control over the SWIFT environment. The hybrid approach maintains the feel of the in-house system but now our infrastructure is operated and supported by SWIFT experts in a highly secure environment. Additionally, this has freed up resources to concentrate on other value-added activity for Vodafone
Fraser Lee, Treasury Systems Manager, Vodafone