Bottomline eCollect enables users to efficiently manage the entire lifecycle of the Direct Debit collection process—from setup and amendments to cancellations and returns — in a complete solution. eCollect eliminates unnecessary manual processes, reduces administrative overheads, offers better visibility of cash flow, improves customer retention, and can support your IT infrastructure.
Benefits & Features
- Reduces risk and fraud when acquiring new customers by validating bank account details and verifying the account owners identity at point of capture
- Creates payment schedules: calculates amounts, frequencies, bank holidays, etc., reducing the need for ongoing payment administration
- Generates payer correspondence which improves customer service
- Ensures compliance with the latest Bacs regulations
- Generates reports and comprehensive audit trails of transactions and users’ actions for great visibility
- Simplifies maintenance and system operations with set user permissions with multi-level security
- Assigns Bacs compliant transaction codes (eg. code 18 for re-presentation) and manages re-presentations
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, Server 2008 R2, SQL 2008 & 2012.