GTData is a multi-provider data management platform, enabling comprehensive market data selection and acquisition for valuation pricing, corporate actions processing, automated opening of values, and securities master file maintenance. The GTData intelligence engine integrates every type of market data, including internal sources, to provide the highest levels of efficiency to your organisation.
GTData simplifies data management, however complex the task. The definition of data scrubbing rules, scheduling of data acquisition routines, consolidation of requests, calculation of derived data, and management of corporate actions, are all easily and graphically configurable.
The rule-based definition of data scrubbing, cleansing, filtering, and matching across multiple sources of information allows the generation of fully user-defined golden copies with exception lists and alerts on key events.
Benefits & Features
A fully multi-entity platform, providing complete integration of all market data including OTC or proprietary assets. This global and consistent view dramatically enhances the data quality at the enterprise level.
- Segregates information per entity and delivers custom golden copies for each subscribing application
- Provides global oversight with comprehensive risk-at-a-glance dashboard with control parameters customizable by user or business line
- Monitors activity with ease with dashboard configuration
- Provides configurable rules for data cleansing and data scrubbing for golden copy creation
- Provides dedicated corporate actions management functionality
- Drive best costs data acquisition and delivery with cost control functions
- Provides alert configuration for actions required when anomalies are encountered
- Uses four eyes principles for data update and fully configurable coherence tests
- Uses historical data in relational database to launch consistency processing and create mid to long term charts
- Works on extensible and proven platform built on open standards and Java framework
- Helps users achieve increased efficiency, measurable cost controls and enhanced profitability
- Centralizes securities files to feed several applications or clients through one single and consolidated master file
- Supports the highest level of automation to avoid wrong entries and failed trades, thereby removing the cost overheads associated with intensive manual processing
- Identifies tax profile options for financial instruments via integrated tax calculation module