Regardless of the format and protocol, GTFrame is the ideal tool to ensure complete interoperability between legacy, proprietary, national, SEPA, DTCC, and XML messaging standards. It provides an efficient rule-based mapping tool between any formats, supporting all financial libraries such as SWIFT FIN, all ISO 20022 (e.g. Payments, Funds, Exceptions & Investigations, Cash Reporting), FIX, SAP-IDoc, SIC, Secom, FpML, BACS, SARIE, Edifact, DTCC, any XML, and many others. The intuitive drag-and-drop graphical user interface allows total control and customisation of process flows to ensure the highest possible rates of automation and efficiency. Message variants and business rules can be configured to customise specific formats and subsequent workflows according to user-defined criteria.
Benefits & Features
- Embedding more than 1500 financial messages from various standard (SWIFT MT, all ISO 20022, any XML, FIX, domestic clearing, ERP formats, etc.), GTFrame ensures fully centralised interoperability between all formats with no need to upgrade back-end applications. This reduces the cost of maintenance at the back-end systems level. GTFrame supports all format upgrades and provides full compliance with standard releases.
- Built on the latest JAVA and XML open standards, GTFrame can be easily integrated into any environment or architecture, providing the user with the flexibility to select any operating system, including the cost-effective Linux platform.
- The J2e-based financial libraries provides full validation and can be integrated in other third party packages. The libraries can be also called remotely via a wide range of connectors including web services. This provides the user with the possibility to centralise the management of standards, reduce the cost of maintenance for the other applications, and ensure full compliance with the financial networks.
- The graphical drag and drop user interface allows the creation of any type of transformation, including sophisticated transformation-condition rules, enrichment, and call to external decision tables or proprietary code. This makes GTFrame as an orchestrator managing all the transformations from multiple sources and formats, providing the user with the flexibility to quickly on-board new standards or applications.
- The GFrame libraries also provide several off-the-shelf mappings such as SEPA and Funds, providing cost and time effective compliance with business requirements.
- The graphical interface allows the dynamical design of sophisticated workflows based on any content or event. This creates an orchestration layer providing the facility to quickly design business flows and use GTFrame as a central component orchestrating the financial flows and formats across the enterprise. This feature also allows the definition of best cost routing, the financial messages being delivered to the lower cost networks depending on any content or event.
- GTFrame also provides rule-based bulking and unbulking features, ensuring lower cost management of messages being sent via files instead of individual messages. This feature perfectly fits with SWIFT FileAct requirements and provides full compliance with file-base exchanges such as SEPA.