GTMatch is a SWIFT-certified application for reconciliation delivering real-time and enterprise-wide reconciliation for all business lines and market instruments including, cash, general ledger, bank accounts, securities transactions, custodians holdings, funds, treasury, foreign exchange, money markets, precious metals, and generic reconciliation. Its flexibility and generic capabilities provide a comprehensive automatic matching rate for both internal and external data sources while its powerful transformation engine ensures any format interoperability including SWIFT, XML, Excel, ATM, Card, FIX, SIC, SECOM, and SARIE. The web-based user interface makes GTMatch easy to deploy, providing simple and intuitive business control.
Benefits & Features
- Real-time reconciliation for all business lines and market instruments including cash nostro and giro, general ledger, bank accounts, securities transactions, custodians holdings, funds, treasury, foreign exchange, money markets, precious metals, and custom generic reconciliation to ensure enterprise-wide reconciliation
- Cross-linked modules to combine discrepancies (e.g. a securities holding discrepancy creates a cash discrepancy; both are linked together) ease the tracking of discrepancies
- Multi-level configurable and sophisticated reconciliation rules to provide the highest automated rate of reconciliation, reducing manual processing and risk of errors
- Powerful liquidity management, with cash reporting functionality providing a consolidated view of positions on all accounts
- Sophisticated cash pooling services, guaranteeing the optimisation of working capital
- Flexibility and generic capabilities to provide a comprehensive automatic matching rate for both internal and external data sources in any format. Combined with configurable reporting facilities, the solution covers compliance requirements such as EMIR.
- Easy to deploy solution with web-based user interface providing simple and intuitive business controls
- Powerful transformation engine ensures any format interoperability, including SWIFT, XML, Excel, ATM, Card, FIX, SIC, SECOM, SARIE, and proprietary to incorporate any type of data
- Extensible and business driven rules allowing fully customisable facilities for reconciliation, exceptions, investigations, escalation, per business line, group, account, currency, etc.
- User-defined alarms, pre-formatted claims, queries, and exceptions follow-up
- Dynamic dashboard reporting service significantly mitigates risk with timely alert and oversight views
- Built on the latest open standards, the Bottomline reconciliation solution can easily be integrated into any environment, including LINUX with an integrated relational database