GTSuite is comprised of individual and modular components, each providing best-in-class solutions for financial transactions.
Relied upon each day by the world’s largest financial institutions, monetary authorities, and corporations, GTSuite is available as a licensed application or provided as a hosted service via GTCloud.
As a completely integrated end-to-end solution, GTSuite represents much more than the sum of its individual parts. The flexible architecture provides seamless and customisable solutions to streamline, automate, and manage processes involving payments, compliance, global cash management, reconciliation, access to financial networks, and data management.
Benefits & Features
- Modular and flexible access to the full range of market-leading Bottomline services for financial transactions
- GTExchange, GTMatch, GTFrame, GTBridge, and GTData available on-demand
- Portfolio suite provides multi-network access, real-time reconciliation, transformation, routing, liquidity management, market data management, and sanction screening across business lines and market instruments
- Interoperable with your existing back-office systems
- Able to work in harmony with other Bottomline and third-party solutions
- Integrated end-to-end portfolio suite
- Proven and reliable product portfolio with over 30-years market reliance
- Extensible architecture to handle ultra-high volume operational demands
- Streamlines the complexities of multiple and disparate vendor integrations with a single end-to-end platform solution
- Provides cost-efficient access to global best-in-class services
- Enables retention of investment in existing systems
- Expands as your requirements mature and grow with a flexible deployment and usage model
- Delivers measureable cost efficiencies and highest levels of straight-through-processing