At Bottomline, we strive to be the very best in the industry by providing world-class assistance before, during, and after the customer goes live.
We keep customer delight at the forefront of everything we do.
- Ensure that our customer care programs are owned at the highest executive levels
- Guarantee that everyone has customer delight as a core objective
- Perform ongoing measurement of customer delight and prioritize areas for improvement
- Listen to our customers’ needs and work to build long-term relationships
Make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- Do everything we can to help our customers achieve their goals
- Communicate effectively
- Ensure that all customer contact information is accurate and up-to-date
- Respond to every communication in a professional, timely manner
- Always give customers the opportunity to speak with someone
Take responsibility for our customers’ success.
- Ensure customers are aware at all times who is responsible for responding to their questions or issues and when a resolution can be expected
- Act with courtesy and professionalism
- Issue clear, consistent communications
Every step of the way, we are dedicated to customer success.
Get in touch with a resource who will help you with whatever issue you may have. Online help, self-service portals, and phone support are available.
From incident-level needs to 24x7 services to on-site support for major events, Bottomline offers a variety of support and maintenance options to help our customers ensure productive uptime.
Learn how our professional services experts can help your organization best design, develop, and deploy Bottomline solutions in your environment.
Online account openers are particularly desirable members, because they tend to carry higher deposit balances and borrow more than branch-oriented members.
Katy McCabe, Contact Center Manager, Consumers Credit Union
The best way to differentiate ourselves is through superior customer service. Our choice of Andera enables us to do that, and by eliminating paper from the account opening process, saves time for our staff and customers and money for the bank.
Preston L. Kennedy, CEO and President, Bank of Zachary