Bottomline is delighted to participate in Seamless Asia again this year and we look forward to helping you accelerate your digital payments modernisation strategy whether that be for Real-Time Domestic & Cross-Border Payments, transitioning to ISO Native, improving your operational efficiency via a single hybrid SaaS platform or best practice fraud and liquidity management. At a time where a multitude of ‘change requests’ are hitting desks, it is vital for decision makers to take a step back and ask key questions before they build or buy anything. Let Bottomline take away the pain - book a 1:1 strategy session with one of our experts and we can solve the key priorities together.
Don't miss our expert speaker
Eli Shoshani, Head of APAC, Bottomline is thrilled to be joining DBS, HSBC and PwC as a panellist for the session ‘Enabling Rapid Roll-Out of New Products with Flexible Payments Architecture’, where they will highlight the key issues that banks and FIs face with legacy payments infrastructure, the benefits of cloud technology and how organisations can enable rapid rollout of new products.
Enabling rapid roll-out of new products with flexible payments architecture
Tuesday 22nd June, 1630 – 1730 SGT
Eli and the panel will answer the following:
- Are the market drivers necessitating flexible payment architecture for payment products?
- Are the most common issues faced with legacy payments infrastructure?
- Are the key benefits of embracing cloud technology?
- Can banks adapt flexible infrastructure to ensure faster go-to-market and constant innovation?
- Karthick Chandrasekar, Head of Products and Commercial – Digital Payments Group, DBS
- Jayant Kulkarn, Director, Head of Domestic Payments, ASP, HSBC
- Eli Shoshani, Head of APAC, Bottomline
- Moderated by Mihir Gandhi, Partner, Leader – Payments Transformation, PwC
In the meantime, why not swot up in advance of this event:
- Deep Dive: Uncovering short-term opportunities for global banking
- Bottomline: Hungry for change - but is transformation indigestion threatening banks' competitiveness?
- 5 Qs with Eli Shoshani: Primed for growth with cross-border payment
We look forward to meeting you on the 22nd of June and make sure you reach out to Eli and Bottomline if you have any questions.