From incident-level needs to 24x7 services, Bottomline offers a variety
of support and maintenance options to help our customers speed solution
deployment, drive user adoption, and maintain productive uptime. These
options are available for purchase based on your product, region, and
specific need. Talk to a Bottomline representative about developing a
customised offering specific to your organisation.
Customer Care Portal
Bottomline maintains an extensive online Customer Care Portal that provides information such as case status, patches available for download, FAQs, technical notes, and up-to-date user manuals. The Customer Care Portal facilitates interaction with Bottomline to:
- Obtain a single view of all account data, including access to product information and license keys specific to your company’s implementation.
- Open a new technical support case, update a case with additional notes or other supporting data, and monitor the progress of an existing case online for faster resolution and improved communication.
- Contact key Bottomline sales, professional services, and support staff to help accelerate requests for upgrades, new, or updated license keys, product training, and more.
- Take advantage of new administrative functions that allow organisations to add new users, update account information, and view all open support cases.
Clients enrolled in Bottomline’s Standard Maintenance and Support Program benefit from a comprehensive set of support offerings, including:
- Product upgrades and releases offered at no additional charge (implementation support for upgrades may be purchased separately)
- Unlimited phone, chat, and web access to Customer Support during standard call center hours
- Access to FTP folders with unique credentials for secure transfer of any application or system files
- Unlimited access to Bottomline’s Customer Care Portal
24x7 Emergency Support
24x7 Emergency Support offers extra security should your company experience a production down emergency outside normal help desk operating hours. For customers that routinely execute business-critical activities off-hours, this offering ensures that help is available should an emergency occur. Our on-call technicians will work with you to diagnose and address all system outages so that production can resume as quickly as possible.
Out-of-hours and Implementation Support
Out-of-hours and implementation support is available for customers who require support outside of Bottomline’s standard business hours. This offering may be especially helpful for customers that are moving into production on a new or upgraded system or for customers completing hardware upgrades or data centre moves. Very often these IT activities are performed after hours on business-critical systems. Bottomline’s out-of-hours and implementation support provides blocks of on-call services with knowledgeable Bottomline technical representatives. Additionally, on-site weekend support is available should you require an on-site presence.
Get in touch with our support team for more details on these support offerings for your product and region.