The Complete Guide to Virtual Cards for B2B Payments
After years of cutting paper checks, your AP team may be looking for a more efficient method to pay vendors. But they may have some questions about virtual card payments and how they work.
Here’s a complete guide to some of the most common questions about this secure and growing B2B payment method. It’s particularly well suited for real-estate and other industries paying lots of vendors each month.
- What is a Virtual Card?
- Who Issues Virtual Cards for B2B Payments?
- Is it Safe to Pay with Virtual Card?
- Who Accepts Virtual Cards?
- What are the Benefits of Virtual Cards for Buyers?
- What are the Benefits of Virtual Cards for Suppliers?
- How do Suppliers Process Virtual Cards?
- How do Buyers and Suppliers Track Virtual Cards?
- Are There Costs to Virtual Cards?
- Is Virtual Card Use Growing?
- How Do Outsourced Payments Companies Encourage Virtual Card Adoption?
- How do Virtual Cards Generate Rebates?
- What Should You Look for in a Virtual Card Provider?
- When Should You Switch to Virtual Cards?
What is a Virtual Card?
Who Issues a Virtual Card for B2B Payments?
Is It Safe to Pay with Virtual Card?