February 23, 2023
Virtual Event | GMT
Cross-border: 4 steps to maximise cross-border payments success
Thursday 23rd February | 3:00 PM | GMT
Register for our upcoming webinar with Finextra on 23rd February 2023 at 3pm GMT, as industry experts discuss what strategies can financial institutions use to facilitate cross-border transactions.
As post-pandemic global trade booms, the volume of cross-border payments transactions has been steadily increasing. This requires financial institutions of all sizes and jurisdictions to rethink their cross-border payments strategy to leverage all potential revenue.
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Charles dé Rougé - Head of SaaS Solutions, Bottomline Technologies
- Marco Hughes - Managing Director, Europe Payments Product, Global Payments Solutions – HSBC
For a live discussion on why updating cross-border payments strategies should be a priority for banks & FIs:
- How is correspondent banking involved with facilitating cross-border transactions?
- Why isn’t correspondent banking supporting the global increase in trade? What initiatives are in action to improve that?
- What strategies can financial institutions use to facilitate cross-border transactions?
- How can connectivity strategies be leveraged by financial institutions to improve cross-border payments prior to ISO 20022?