Bottomline’s partner program empowers partners worldwide to market, sell, design, implement, and support Bottomline solutions.
At Bottomline, we’re committed to building successful, long-term relationships that deliver business rewards for all parties. The Partner Network program offers a range of options to address each partner’s unique needs and business objectives to develop and grow profitable, sustainable businesses.
Our partner portfolio includes the following types of partner companies:
Solution Partners leverage their domain expertise and incorporate Bottomline’s technology within their offering (e.g. consulting, implementation and system integration services, software offerings, etc.), providing the partner with a more compelling value proposition. The industry knowledge and domain expertise of our Solution Partners assures clients that they are receiving the highest quality technology offerings, support, and professional services available. These partners generally include Value Added Resellers, Service Providers, Consultants, and System Integrators.
Bottomline offers a host of opportunities for hardware and software vendors to embed and/or integrate Bottomline’s proven, best-of-breed technology within their ERP, financial, healthcare or other application, providing partners with a more compelling value proposition and stronger competitive position. OEM partners often include organisations such as Independent Software Vendors (ERP, Finance, etc.), and Printing Services.
Bottomline collaborates with leading technology, software, and services organisations to develop joint go to market initiatives, provide products designed to run on the partner's software platforms, and/or closely integrate with the partner's application offerings. In addition, Bottomline may embed the Strategic Alliance partner's technology in a Bottomline solution. Examples include Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle JDE. Leveraging the strength of these alliances speeds time to productivity and creates richer solutions for our joint clients.
Banking Channel Partners
Bottomline works with leading banks and financial institutions to help them expand their portfolio of payments and cash management related services allowing them win and grow commercial customers of all sizes. There are multiple relationship types available to Banking Channel Partners including embedding the Bottomline product into the banks payment solution and/or referring clients directly to Bottomline for the appropriate Bottomline solution.
Data Provision Partners
To provide peerless data services for the global financial industry, Bottomline partners with the world's leading marketing information providers: Bloomberg, Telekurs, Financial, Interactive Data corporation, Thomson Reuters, and WM Datenservice. These global partnerships ensure Bottomline customers receive the very highest levels of service and quality of market information.
Partnering for Success
Bottomline’s market leading, innovative low-risk solutions can add value and a competitive edge to your propositions. Our dedicated partner programme enables you to:
- Win new customers
- Extend your footprint in existing customers
- Forge profitable long-term relationships
Across our range of partners we support business growth through a range of tools and resources, tailored to the different types of partnership and requirements.
- Marketing Resources: Assistance with marketing planning, provision of collateral, and collaborative campaign and event delivery. Co-operative marketing funding is also available within the terms of the partnership.
- Selling Resources: Sales training and pre-sales resources to help you position the value of Bottomline solutions effectively. Assistance on the completion of proposals, helps to counter opposition and close sales faster.
- Products & Technology: Information on Bottomline products and access to demonstration systems and development tools.
- Technical Resource & Support: Technical services and assistance with the specification, implementation and support of Bottomline installations, giving access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
- Community: A broad mix of webinars, seminars, online news and forums to keep you up to date with the latest product developments and activity within the Bottomline community.
To find out more about the Bottomline Partner Network or to discuss how Bottomline solutions could be integrated into your product and services offering, please contact email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below.