Cash Management and Payments
Offer a simple way for your organisation to replace spreadsheets with automation, develop more timely cash visibility and secure greater payments control without the complexity of a TMS implementation.
The business challenge impacting the profiled company’s treasury management capabilities that led them to evaluate and ultimately select Bottomline Cash Management and Payments
Limited visibility into cash and liquidity positions
Manually compiling large volumes of bank statements
Increased payment risk due to manual payment workflows and weak approval protocols
Inability to run and deliver timely financial reports to key stakeholders
Decentralised bank account management
Performance improvements since starting to use their Cash Management and Payments solution:
- 100% cash visibility and positioning
- 100% payment processing and security
- >75% liquidity management and utilisation
- >75% reporting and information sharing
- 4-6 months to achieve 100% bank connectivity with Bottomline TreasuryXpress
- Helps efficiency and productivity of team
Agree that Bottomline improves cash liquidity management in the following areas:
- Reduces missed payment risk
- Improves payment security
- Helps improve the “cost of payment”
- Optimises payment workflows
Agree that Bottomline improves operations, technology, and administration in the following areas:
- Integrates with ERP to automate seamless and secure financial data flow
- Establishes multi-bank connectivity for automated and secure bank data collection
- Centralises bank account management
- Helps manage and reduce bank fees
- Improves controls and audit trails
“Bottomline’s Cash Management and Payment solution is affordable and easy to use. We are a simple client, and our needs are met 100%.”
-Michael Campise, Treasury Analyst, Caxton Alternative Management
With this fact sheet learn how to take control, reduce costs, increase efficiency and security of your entire payments process with PTX Payments Hub.
This article outlines some very practical and cost-effective strategies that companies of all sizes can implement to ensure their cash is protected to help them respond quickly and efficiently to unforeseen circumstances, from global pandemics to bank closures.
Our payment experts are here to help.118 925 8250
Chat with one of our payment experts. We'll recommend the right solution for you.
Please note, you'll need to accept analytics cookies to use our chat function.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.