The SIC IP proposition built on UAIQ provides the following benefits:
Easy access to SIC IP
- Seamless access to SIC IP protocol and market infrastructure: Native SIC IP connectivity to meet the SIC IP mandate requirements
- Adherence to the scheme format and rule book requirements: Native support of the ISO 20022 messages required by the SIC IP including the full end-to-end life-cycle message management by design ensuring a perfect integration with the scheme
Best of breed architecture
- Cost effectiveness, scalability, and future-proofed environment for additional networks and functionalities: the hosted SaaS platform is built on the latest technologies
- Ensured stringent connectivity and messaging availability requirements: 24x7x365 availability ensured by design
- Guaranteed ultra-high performance - help for banks and FIs to meet the processing time of max 10 seconds
- Integrated capabilities with third-party systems: e.g. liquidity management, sanctions screening, orchestration tools
- Access to a Single User Interface, for searching and monitoring, for SIC IP and all other networks moving ahead, including message entry and repair where appropriate
- Infrastructure connectivity channel for SIC IP
- Additional infrastructure channels for other networks
- Application interface with our product
- Standard Connectors (e.g., Finnova connector, CardX-IP connector, Logisoft connector
- Standard REST API
- Custom integration (e.g., MQ-based, file-based, REST-based, SOAP-based)
Modern user experience
UAIQ for SIC IP presents a modern single User Interface for all actions, making on-boarding of new users and the navigation across the solutions more seamless than ever.
A priority has been given to a providing a functional and business approach, avoiding technical display. All the screens have been designed at their core by our user experience experts to enable a harmonised interaction with the system. The experience is clean, intuitive and focuses on the key elements that need to be displayed, for both messages and payments.
Complementary services for an enhanced experience
To complement the standard proposition for SIC IP, additional overlay services can be ordered, such as End-to-end Payment Visibility, Message Vault for long term storage, Transformation and Enrichment Services, SIC IP Sanctions Screening, and Clearing and Settlement Mechanisms.
Additional supporting services across our portfolio can be included (e.g. SIC RTGS, SWIFT, KYC, SEPA Inst, etc.).