TreasuryXpress offers the most economic, easy-to-implement and easy-to-use cloud-based enterprise treasury management software in the industry.
The business challenge impacting the profiled company’s treasury management capabilities that led them to evaluate and ultimately select TreasuryXpress:
Manually compiling large volumes of bank statements
Inaccurate and time-consuming cashflow forecasts
Difficulty making strategic financial decisions due to lack of visibility across cash, debt, and all liquidity sources
Lack of automated integration and information sharing with ERPs and other 3rd party systems
Decentralised bank account management
Manual bank fee management
Agree that Bottomline improves Cash Liquidity Management in the following areas:
- Improves cash and liquidity visibility
- Improves cash position accuracy
- Improves cash flow forecasts
- Improves reconciliation processes
- Enables faster liquidity decision making for improved liquidity utilisation and management
Treasury performance improvements since starting to use their TreasuryXpress solution:
- 100% cash visibility and positioning
- 100% payment processing and security
- 100% reconciliation
- 100% reporting and information sharing
- 4-6 months to achieve 100% bank connectivity with Bottomline TreasuryXpress
- Helps efficiency and productivity of team
Agree that Bottomline improves operations, technology, and administration in the following areas:
- Integrates with ERP to automate seamless and secure financial data flow
- Establishes multi-bank connectivity for automated and secure bank data collection
- Centralises bank account management
- Improves controls and audit trails
TMI talks to Muhsin Alrustom, Group Chief Financial Officer, ASYAD Group, to hear its success story with Bottomline TreasuryXpress.
Our solution experts are here to help.+44 118 925 8250
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right product to fit your needs.
Please note, you'll need to accept analytics cookies to use our chat function.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.