Industry Leaders Share Outlook on the Future of Business Payments in eBook
PORTSMOUTH, NH - Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure, and Visa today announced the release of The Future of Business Payments eBook, a comprehensive set of perspectives on the rapidly evolving B2B payments landscape from leaders in all corners of the market.
The eBook offers unique expert insights into market trends, customer needs, technology and innovation that drive the digital transformation of business payments. It includes perspectives on what the biggest opportunities for businesses are and how to capitalize on them.
Contributors to the eBook include:
- Kevin Phalen, Head of Global Business Solutions, Visa
- Rick Burke, Head of Corporate Products & Services, TD Bank
- Ron Shevlin, Director of Research,Cornerstone Advisors and author of Smarter Bank
- Neira Jones, partner for the Global Cyber Alliance, ambassador for the Emerging Payments Association, and a member of the City AM FinTech Most Influential Power List
- Tom Groenfeldt, finance and technology writer for Forbes and International Finance magazine
- Dave Birch, a globally recognized thought leader on digital identity and digital money named one of the global top 15 favorite sources of business information by Wired magazine and one of the top ten most influential voices in banking by Financial Brand
- Rob Eberle, President & CEO, Bottomline Technologies
- Cara O’Nions, Global Marketing Director, Bottomline Technologies
The eBook published by Bottomline Technologies and presented with Visa, is the first in an educational series where Bottomline will showcase a variety of industry leader perspectives.
To read The Future of Business Payments eBook, click here.
Bottomline welcomes viewpoints from thought leaders interested in participating in its ongoing series. To request participation in the next edition of The Future of Business Payments, click here.
About Bottomline Technologies:
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) helps make complex business payments simple, smart, and secure. Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance solutions. Thousands of corporations around the world benefit from Bottomline solutions. Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Bottomline delights customers through offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information visit www.bottomline.com.
Contact for Media:
Director of Communications