Enterprise Case Management
Gain a holistic view of potential fraud across the organization.
Learn more by joining Bottomline at the ACAMS conference!
Visit Bottomline’s booth #213 to learn more about a modern approach to operationalize risk across teams! Its time to gain a better understanding of your overall risk exposure, analyze suspicious activities and cross-channel behavioral patterns using a central investigation center. By optimizing your case management to aggregate data from all of your fraud detection tools into a consolidated dashboard – your organization can foster collaboration among fraud and compliance teams globally.
Join our speaking session
Bridging the Gap Between Fraud and AML Teams
Tuesday, October 11 1:15 - 1:45PM
You will learn how to:
1. End siloed and fragmented views of fraud and AML – use a modern approach to operationalize risk across teams.
2. Conduct global investigations with disparate systems using the same principles for a good investigation foundation.
3. And empower investigators and revolutionize investigations with greater transparency and increased system auditability through network monitoring.
1. Dror Kaelter, VP of Fraud and FinCrime, Bottomline
2. Albert Laino, Fraud and FinCrime Solutions Consultation, Bottomline
3. Matt Goodman, Founder and Managing Partner, Syntrov, LLC.
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right product to fit your needs.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.