Make and receive secure and convenient electronic payments using a solution trusted by 550,000+ member businesses.
At Bottomline, we have implemented commercial banking solutions for 500+ clients, helping them engage more deeply with customers, reduce the risk of fraud, and leverage data to accelerate their business. Based on our experience with these bank clients, on the following pages, we provide you with five steps to select the commercial digital banking platform that will make you a competitive force to be reckoned with. You will discover:
1. The key to managing the expectations and needs of a range of stakeholders
2. Four foundational questions that are essential to conducting a robust situation analysis
3. “Must-have” digital capabilities named repeatedly by top financial institutions we work with today
4. The specific areas to define in your business and technology requirements
5. Seven criteria to select a technology vendor who can become a strategic partner
It can be difficult to manage the expectations and needs of a variety of decision-makers and stakeholders. Establishing a cross-departmental team early on allows for information sharing, collaboration, and involvement at every step of the process.
Aite-Novarica Group evaluated the leading vendors through their highly governed and quantitative vendor evaluation methodology. And once again Bottomline came out on top as a best-in-class vendor with the highest overall score.
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right
product to fit your needs.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.