TreasuryXpress offers the most economic, easy-to-implement and easy-to-use cloud-based enterprise treasury management software in the industry.
The business challenge impacting the profiled company’s treasury management capabilities that led them to evaluate and ultimately select TreasuryXpress:
Limited visibility into cash and liquidity positions
Manually compiling large volumes of bank statements
Lack of automated integration and information sharing with ERP’s and other 3rd party systems
Inability to run and deliver timely financial reports to key stakeholders
Decentralised bank account management
Agree that TreasuryXpress improves Cash Liquidity Management in the following areas:
- Improves cash position accuracy
- Improves cash flow forecasts
- Improves reconciliation process
- Enables faster liquidity and management
Treasury performance improvements since starting to use their TreasuryXpress solution:
- >75% cash visibility and positioning
- >75% liquidity management and utilization
- >75% reconciliation
- >75% reporting and information sharing
- >75% payment processing and security
- 4-6 months to achieve 100% bank connectivity with Bottomline TreasuryXpress
- Helps efficiency and productivity of team
Agree that TreasuryXpress improves operations, technology, and administration in the following areas:
- Integrates with ERP to automate seamless and secure financial data flow
- Establishes multi-bank connectivity for automated and secure bank data collection
- Centralises bank account management
- Improves controls and audit trails
“TreasuryXpress provides a cost-effective solution on one platform with friendly customer service and a small family/business feel.”
Discover how DNB Group, Norway’s largest financial services group and one of the largest in the Nordic region in terms of market capitalization, successfully launched an international digital treasury solution.
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right product to fit your needs.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.