In a lot of ways, attracting new consumers is like dating: finding people who are interested in what you have to offer, and beginning a relationship that will change both your lives. But you can’t blindly ask just anyone to be your date; you wouldn’t ask some one on a date without knowing what they’re like first, right?
Hopefully you already have who you are down (although unfortunately many banks and credit unions do not), and strong marketing campaigns associated with that identity. But what will really make you stand out is keeping in mind who your niche audience is – who is going to be most likely to want to date you. That’s where we come in.
Our study, 5 Ways to Grow Your Consumer Base, is an insider guide to knowing which customers will be most interested in trying out your product – kind of like Match.com, but minus the long walks on the beach. Here’s what you can expect to find:
- Breakdown of potential consumers by age, gender, and marital status
- Advice on what technologies are important to each consumer segment (hint: online and mobile are, more than ever, the most attractive)
- Pointers on what kinds of relationships these consumers are looking for
This guide will give you a head start on approaching those who have the greatest chance of falling in love with you. With recent research from the likes of Javelin Strategy and Research and Visa, you’ll finally get all the expert insights you were looking for – and you can download it right here.
We can already hear the wedding bells.
Latest posts by Aniela Mack (see all)
- Dads vs Daughters: Why Mobile Connects - April 22, 2014
- Hanscom: The High-Tech, High-Touch Strategy (And Why You Need It, Too) - March 12, 2014
- On Courting Consumers & Growing Your Consumer Base - March 3, 2014