The Digital Banking IQ difference
Customer-centric digital banking and payments cloud platform based on the pillars of cash lifecycle management, payments innovation, digital banking, relationship management, rich customer insights and experiences, data connectivity and risk mitigation.
Unified digital experience
Single customer view
Applied AI and ML
Modern cloud architecture
Digital Banking IQ Intelligent Engagement platform
Digital Banking IQ is a customer-centric digital transformation platform based on the pillars of cash lifecycle management, payments innovation, rich customer insights and experiences, data connectivity and risk mitigation. Each Digital Banking IQ module is available either stand-alone or combined with the other Digital Banking IQ modules in order to fully benefit from the power of the platform.
Engagement Optimizer for Digital Banking IQ
- Serves customers proactively through automatic task creation based on customer activities.
Identifies your highest value customers and opportunities to grow and deepen those relationships.
Eliminates the need to request custom reports from internal data analytics teams.
Identifies how your most valuable customers are using your digital banking solutions.
Predicts how customers are likely to behave in the future via machine learning and AI models.
Monitors customer engagement at a deeper level via transactional user behavior.
Allows users to track and manage in real-time the key drivers of value during M&A scenarios.Learn More
Digital Banking IQ for Payments and Cash Lifecycle Management
- Supports a multitude of services including remote deposit capture, business billpay, seamless sign-on and more
- Enables a faster payments ecosystem with real-time payments, same-day ACH and embedded fraud protection
- Locks out payment fraud through deep layers of security integrated within the customer cash
- Scales to handle account and transaction growth, sophisticated entitlements and multiple workflows along with specialized reports
- Builds trust and reinforces business value via bank-specific branding
Digital Banking IQ for Security and Compliance
- Prevents high-risk transactions to protect both your business and customers
- Detects suspicious activity before financial transactions occur such as via online web monitoring
- Resolves and documents cases efficiently and accurately
- Maintains and evolve security controls as payments volumes grow
- Meets compliance requirements
A digital banking platform built for intelligent engagement
A cloud-native platform with embedded intelligence, Digital Banking IQ is built on a microservices modular architecture specifically designed for banking. Explore the platform technology to learn more.
EXPERIENCE THE PLATFORM
Digital Banking IQ™:
Commercial Banking Product Tour
Watch the video preview and experience it for yourself. For the complete product tour, complete the form below.
See the platform in action with an exclusive on-demand product tour of Digital Banking IQ™.
We know a thing or two about what your banking customers want — having helped over 400 North American banks and financial institutions attract and retain over 390,000 commercial customers on our Digital Banking IQ solution.
Your commercial customers don’t want to buy banking.
They want simple and intuitive financial workflows, they want to be well informed, and they want guidance and support. That’s why a next-level intelligent engagement platform makes the difference in driving primary bank share.
Complete the form to access the full tour.
Complete the form to access the full tour.View the full tour
95% of US-based cash management clients have deployed Bottomline’s full cash management suite
Download Aite’s research report, "Case Management Vendor Evaluation: Key to Enterprise Success" and evaluate the ERM that is right for you.
GET IN TOUCH
Want to learn more about Bottomline's digital banking solutions?
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with us.
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right
product to fit your needs.
your digital transformation.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.