Digital Banking IQ: Flexible to fit your needs
Able to accommodate any bank’s implementation needs based on their unique situations and existing solutions, Digital Banking IQ is available in four standard customer engagement models
More Digital Banking IQ® value
Bottomline's unique combination of assets creates compelling new value propositions for banks to better serve their customers. From small- and medium-sized businesses to large corporates with multi-bank relationships, improved monetization of low value payments and increased cash visibility can position banks to win the battle for primary relationship ownership and accelerate growth.
Monetize low-value payments and help your customers streamline and automate their invoice-to-pay processes. Your bank can now offer a single solution that enables your customers to automate the entire AP process and make any payment type, while maximizing savings, security and rebate potential.
- Electronically receive, review, code and approve invoices
- Make virtual card, premium ACH, basic ACH, check and wire payments with a single solution
- Tap into a 500,000+ member business payment network
- Monetize AP spend with revenue share opportunity on virtual card and premium ACH transactions
- Implement easily with any ERP using connectors or APIs
When you leverage Bottomline's commercial digital banking platform, it comes equipped with a broad array of engagement data to help advance your relationships. Pre-packaged reports with real-time insights to enhance customer engagement opportunities.
- Use payments and cash management data, plus online engagement metrics, to identify additional sales or relationship-building opportunities
- Drive more proactive customer outreach based on user and customer portfolio level behavior and activity
- Benchmark against peers to evaluate digital engagement levels and treasury service penetration
- Manage mergers and acquisitions (M&A) risk and logistics from announcement to conversion and beyond, prioritizing lasting customer relationships and long-term engagement
Financial institutions must provide multi-bank reporting, to provide better cash visibility to their corporate customers that have multi bank relationships. Integrated closely into Digital Banking IQ, we equip our banking customers to be the primary banking relationship.
- No more chasing, extracting and combining information across multiple portals
- Straight-through processing of payments, securely and efficiently
- Improve liquidity and reduce risk through complete control and visibility over all cash positions
- Simply pay and get paid securely and efficiently
- Improve cash and financial health allocating funds or leveraging credit to maximize returns
Fraud and Financial Crime
Protect your institution and your customers from the latest fraud practices. Take a fully integrated approach to risk and fraud, combining existing market-leading solutions into a convenient leading-edge, single-platform alternative.
- Protect every channel including e-Banking, mobile, ACH, wires, checks and call center with a 360-degree view of transactions and user behavior.
- Detect suspicious activity before it occurs through advanced machine learning/AI with rules-based detection and behavioral profiling, pattern recognition and scoring models.
- Analyze behavior of end users for both insiders and intruders in real-time, using transaction and user behavioral data.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements to minimize complexity and reduce unnecessary human intervention
GET IN TOUCH
Want to learn more about Bottomline's Digital Banking Solutions?
We'd love to talk
Whether you're new to Bottomline and need some guidance or one of our customers looking for info, we're here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
You can chat with us too
We can chat through your objectives and we'll recommend options just for you.
Let's drive your banking capabilities forward
Tell us a bit about you and we'll be in touch.