Digital account opening
- Omni-product retail and small business customer journeys, supporting a multitude of banking offers, including deposit and lending products
- Mobile-first design, optimizing digital sales and conversion rates
- Innovative workflows allowing bank customers to start, continue and finish applications in any channel in minutes
- A personalized banking experience for business customers including comprehensive digital disclosure and multi-signer support
- Embedded intelligence to identify customers at risk of churn, follow up on abandoned applications and improve cross-sell
Discover the ROI of online
Survey findings from FI professionals on where they stand in the adoption of digital account opening and benchmarks for ROI.
Digital customer onboarding
- Seamless and secure funding utilizing biometrics and passcodes for Apple Pay, Google Pay or ACH
- Digitally sign agreements and disclosures
- Seamlessly integrate into your core and online banking platforms
- Enables the onboarding into additional products such as debit cards and checks
Why Digital Banking IQ for Customer Engagement?
higher new account
volume in 2 years
increase in application
increase in auto-approved applicants
- Complete identity data, including a full file of online and social data, to reach previously untapped markets — including the credit-invisible and millennials.
- Built-in machine learning, applied intelligence and dynamic rule setting
- Anomaly detection with real-time monitoring and pattern recognition across hundreds of financial institutions
- Multi-layered solution integrating a variety of best-in-class third-party authentication providers
- Continually measure success of the risk and fraud strategy and optimize on the fly
Banking relationship management
- Give your banking teams a relationship management solution that is easy to use and responsive for any device
- Boost the efficiency of your relationship managers by streamlining lead and referral management
- Fuel your digital transformation and adoption by unifying your data in a single customer view
- Create and orchestrate personalized campaigns and onboarding sequences to ensure a superior, onmichannel customer experience
Super-Regional Bank Sees Significant New Customer Growth After Nationwide Digital Expansion
The bank understood it would be challenging to make a splash in untapped and competitive markets. For this reason, the bank developed a brand new digital product bundle that, along with supporting marketing campaigns, would be unique enough to stand apart from other offerings in that space.
Find out how one bank achieved a 43% YOY increase in online applications with Bottomline.
Explore the Digital Banking IQ platform
From actionable insights to faster onboarding, the Digital Banking IQ platform is the leading intelligent engagement solution for banking and payments.
See it in action
Technologies are the key to banking's digital future and often, the existing tech stack is hindering growth. With new technology and new competition, financial institutions have heightened customer expectations for account opening and beyond. See our solution in action.
2020 Market Outlook Report: The State of Online Account Opening and Onboarding
The road to digital maturity remains long for many banks and credit unions. This report is intended to be a reflection on the current state of digital account opening and onboarding, as well as a look at where it is headed in the next few years.
Tough Questions to Ask Your Technology Partners on Your Way to Digital Transformation
In a time when new technology and new competition means heightened customer expectations for your digital channel, simply having a digital account opening and onboarding solution isn't enough to satisfy consumer demands of the smooth Amazon-type experience that we all know and love.
GET IN TOUCH
Want to learn more about Bottomline's digital banking solutions?
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with us.
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right
product to fit your needs.
your digital transformation.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.