Bottomline embraces new technologies, API’s and machine learning capabilities to help financial institutions deliver new services and experiences to customers, quickly and cost effectively
- Innovative aggregation technology to connect to global payment networks, schemes and counterparties
- End-to-end transaction lifecycle management: data transformation, tracking storage and analytics
- Access to a range of pioneering overlay services to grow your business
- State-of-the-art fraud protection, compliance and risk management tools
- Strategic partnerships delivering new services that strengthen your competitive positions
Bottomline ranked best-in-class for
Bottomline ranks best in class for Vendor Stability in Aite-Noverica Group’s Matrix Evaluation of Payment Hub Vendors
“This is due to footprint, servicing, time in the market, percent of recurring revenue, and positive feedback and ratings from extensive client reference inputs.”
The report compares leading payment vendors’ offerings and strategies, recognizing specific vendors for their strengths in critical areas to help financial institutions select new technology partners.
Universal Aggregator IQ (UA IQ) – A modern global SaaS platform to meet customer & market demands
- Payments & Cash Aggregator – Part of a digital payments ecosystem that offers aggregated payment services for connectivity, processing, monitoring & screening, both in near and real time e.g. Payments & Cash Management Solution for payment processing over multiple rails & hybrid integration models
- Messaging & Connectivity Aggregator – Part of a messaging ecosystem that offers aggregated services for message processing, monitoring and interconnection of global networks & schemes and direct bank connectivity e.g. UKFP, SEPA Inst, Sic 5 & SIC Instant Payments, SWIFT gpi, VISA B2B Connect, Bacs (Connectivity) & ISO 20022 (Messaging)
- Securities Aggregator - A digital securities ecosystem that offers a consolidated control of the settlement lifecycle (incl. CSDR), an improved visibility and management on corporate actions notifications (incl. SRD II), and flexible golden copies creation from market data.
- Fraud & Financial Crime – An integrated solution that provide end-to-end financial crime, protection & compliance maintenance to reduce risk e.g Watchlist Screening, SWIFT CSP, Confirmation of Payee
- Data & Analytics – Leverage transactions data to track key indicators, to improve transparency and data visualisation, and to build predictions, insights & analysis from real time data e.g. Operational efficiency & business insight
Given the competitive dynamic of a fast-growing scale-up organisation, Bottomline’s expertise and leading technology have helped us accelerate the delivery of a new service and allowed us to centre our attention on growing our business. Mikael Peydayesh | Product Owner | Core Payments at Revolut
The value for customers coming on the FM journey
Extended access to global markets and services through multiple clearing, networks and gateways in one platform
Explore and consume micro-services via sandbox and APIs by filling the gap of legacy Core bank Systems (old tech, on prem, heavy and expensive to operate and maintain)
Single unified user interface with access to enhanced functional and straight through processing
Compliance and fraud protection
Secure, protected and compliance with regulation, legal mandatory requirements across the globe
Lower TCO with no IT and infrastructure cost
Bottomline Financial Messaging
15% international cross border traffic
Top 3 SWIFT service bureau globally
10M payments and transactions processed daily by our SaaS services
About Financial Messaging
Bottomline makes business payments simple, smart and secure for businesses and financial institutions, of all sizes, all over the world. Our Banking & Financial Institution solutions are recognised and trusted by 600+ customers in 92 countries, across 6 continents for SaaS-enabled payments, securities, connectivity and messaging. Our connectivity solutions leverage multiple domestic and cross-border payment networks and schemes with a track record of success. This connectivity includes SWIFT, UK Faster Payments, SEPA-INST for RT1 or TIPS, SIC 5 Instant Payments, Bacs, Six, EBICS, Visa and others to enable our clients to deliver added value to their customers.
As one of the top SWIFT service bureaus globally, we manage 15% of all international cross-border traffic. Our global experience and expertise for financial messaging and ISO 20022 implementation includes message translation, validation, transformation, intelligent routing, orchestration and integration.
In total 10M payments and transactions are processed daily by our Secure Managed Services. Overall, our solutions enable financial institutions and corporations to achieve lower costs, speed to market, greater security and improved risk management, while avoiding the costly internal infrastructure and software updates for legacy on-premise solutions.
Bottomline also leverages our GT Suite solutions as overlays:
- GTMatch, Bottomline’s reconciliation tool for payments & securities that is enabled by Messaging & Connectivity Aggregator
- GTExchange, Bottomline’s multi-network message processing & gateway tool that is a component of our Messaging & Connectivity Aggregator
- GTFrame, Bottomline’s format translation, data mapping and transaction bulking tool that is a component of our Messaging & Connectivity Aggregator
- GTData, Bottomline’s multi-source market data cleanser for securities and corporate actions notification automation that is a component of our Securities Aggregator
- GTSanction, Bottomline’s compliance tool to enable the identification and prevention of transactions to blacklisted entities that is part of our Fraud & Financial Crime Management suite of solutions.
Digital Payments Transformation: The Future of Competitive Advantage in Banking & Payments
Watch 3 min video overview of lessons learnt
Bottomline was delighted to be joined by industry experts from SWIFT, EBA Clearing and Deutsche Bank at Sibos where the panel discussed the latest trends and pain points impacting banks & financial institutions in 2022 and beyond – ISO 20022 and Real-Time Domestic & Cross Border Payments being the main topics. The focus was driven by the results from Bottomline’s second annual global benchmarking survey of the same name with feedback from more than 300 banks & FIs on how they are prioritising their digital payments transformation strategy.
Join the debate and take the latest 2023 survey yourself
Don’t just take our word for how we can transform your strategy
Explore various customer use cases for how Bottomline Financial Messaging Universal Aggregator IQ has impacted their institution:
“Bottomline’s UA system has provided an opportunity for us to improve operational resilience, overcome regulatory compliance challenges and scale up quickly to address evolving changes in the market.”
- Narongrit Promfai, Vice President – Investment / Core Banking System
“Bottomline helped us achieve our objectives successfully. With effective project management, Bottomline was able to deliver the agreed business requirements within the BSP deadline, in fact, way ahead of the BSP deadline.”
- Rodel Garcia, Head of the Fund Transfer Department
“Bottomline demonstrated strong project management, clear documentation, responsive incident management and efficient coordination of the different elements and parties involved in the SWIFT project.”
-JTRB - SWIFT Specialist.
“Bottomline’s Secure Payments solution had everything that we were looking for. It uses advanced Artificial Intelligence which is a core part of our own solutions so there was a natural fit. It is already used by many financial institutions worldwide for transaction and user monitoring.”
- Misono Yasushi, Consultant at JSOL Corporation
“ABA received a CSP Independent Assessment, demonstrating that we met all of SWIFT’s security-mandated requirements. We were able to complete the assessment for 2022 while preparing for the annual SWIFT CSP requirements at the same time. We would not have been able to achieve these objectives without the best-in-class support from the Bottomline Team. The excellent services and teamwork were much appreciated.”
-Polinda Hean, Chief International Business Officer
GET IN TOUCH
Want to learn more about how we can help you?
Give us a call.
Our solution experts are here to help.+61 2 9068 9438
Chat with us.
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right product to fit your needs.
See how we can drive your organisation forward.
Tell us a bit about you and your requirements and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.