Get real-time monitoring for legacy systems, SaaS, and web-based applications
Non-invasive and agent-less
No agent is put on employee devices. Data is pulled directly from the network into our application. So, whether your organization is remote, hybrid, or bring-your-own-device, you'll have the flexibility to monitor employee actions no matter how your organization is structured.
Spot anomalies fast
Speed up investigations by identifying unusual behavior or risks using data enriched by machine learning, analytics and years of experience protecting some of the largest corporations and financial institutions in the world.
Evidence over suspicion
Whether an internal threat is malicious or intentional, the details matter! Visually map connections between unusual activities and users, expediting the detection of insider activity, including external fraud initiated from within.
Proactively monitor threats using intuitive dashboards and screens
to ensure timely alerts
- View changes to customer and employee accounts.
- Holistic view of internal threat alerts across geographies to prioritize investigations
- Identify unusual behavior or risks using data enriched by machine learning, analytics and years of experience protecting some of the largest corporations and financial institutions in the world.
- Search cross-platform and across all recorded data
- Quickly expose which users accessed which data
- Search using lists, e.g., VIP names, known fraudulent accounts
- Look across legacy on-premise and SaaS systems in a single search
Leverage a visual replay to take the guesswork out of investigations
Use Bottomline’s Record and Replay functionality to reconstruct user sessions screen-by-screen, allowing your fraud investigators, security officers and internal auditors to view precisely what happened.
Ensure recordings are encrypted and secured for future use, including as evidence in court proceedings
Run each series of actions through Bottomline’s advanced analytics engine or send them to data lakes or third-party analytics
Tailor analytics to identify unauthorized changes to client data, employee policy violations (snooping), and more
Bottomline offers insider risk management across diverse infrastructures, encompassing on-premises data centers, SaaS applications, private/public clouds, and hybrid setups. The company's insider risk solution provides real-time user-activity monitoring, profiling, anomaly detection, alerts, and case management. The solution also integrates the recorded screen data into an analytics engine for advanced threat detection. This strategic blend of monitoring, behavior analysis, and analytics underscores Bottomline’s ability to combat insider threats effectively. AIYAZ AHMED SHAIK | Analyst | QUADRANT KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS