The Bottomline on fraud and financial crime - a collection of resources to raise awareness
Fraud and Financial Crime
International Fraud Awareness Week may have wrapped for 2021, but that doesn’t mean the threat is over…not by a long shot. The annual November event, organized by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), serves as a reminder that it’s critical to maintain year-round vigilance against fraud and financial crime attacks.
In fact, a recent ACFE survey found that 71% of companies expect the level of fraud impacting their organization to steadily increase over the next year. To support ACFE’s awareness efforts, Bottomline launched a global campaign aimed at educating fraud and financial professionals.
Following is a roundup of resources to help raise awareness of the many facets of fraud. Feel free to dig into and share these articles, on-demand webinars, and podcasts - including a special fraud-focused digital magazine.
- New poll data: Insider and APP fraud need more attention
- International Fraud Awareness Week: Connecting data to the customer experience
- Yesterday’s watchlist screening tools won’t protect you against today’s risks
- International Fraud Awareness Week: Data analytics feeds anti-fraud investigations
- Digital magazine: The Bottomline on Fraud & Financial Crime
- Podcast: Getting one up on fraud and sanctions compliance
- Podcast: Developing a new payments and security mindset
- On-demand webinar: Disrupting watchlist screening with modern technologies
- Research report: 2021 Treasury Fraud & controls survey report
After all, when it comes to fraud no organization is immune to the threat, but with collaboration and sharing of knowledge, we can minimize the damage together.
For further insight into the payments and banking industries, subscribe now and stay up to date on the latest tips, trends, and topics. You can also check out The Payments Podcast, where experts engage each other on the real-world factors impacting your industry.
Related topicsFinancial Crime
Bottomline Technologies helps make complex business payments simple, smart, and secure. Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance solutions.