From incident-level needs to 24x7 services, Bottomline offers a variety of support and maintenance options to help our customers speed solution deployment, drive user adoption, and maintain productive uptime. These options are available for purchase based on your product, region, and specific need. Talk to a Bottomline representative about developing a customized offering specific to your organization.
Support noted here is for customers with a direct relationship with Bottomline. Support for some Bottomline products may be provided by partners such as system integrators, who will provide detailed terms for the support and services they offer.
Customer Care Portal
Bottomline maintains an extensive online Customer Care Portal that provides information such as case status, patches available for download, FAQs, technical notes, and up-to-date user manuals. The Customer Care Portal facilitates interaction with Bottomline to:
- Obtain a single view of all account data, including access to product information and license keys specific to your company’s implementation.
- Open a new technical support case, update a case with additional notes or other supporting data, and monitor the progress of an existing case online for faster resolution and improved communication.
- Contact key Bottomline sales, professional services, and support staff to help accelerate requests for upgrades, new, or updated license keys, product training, and more.
- Take advantage of new administrative functions that allow organizations to add new users, update account information, and view all open support cases.
- If you are already a member, login to the Customer Care Portal
Clients enrolled in Bottomline’s Standard Maintenance and Support Program benefit from a comprehensive set of support offerings, including:
- Product upgrades and releases offered at no additional charge (implementation support for upgrades may be purchased separately)
- Unlimited phone, chat, and web access to Customer Support during standard call center hours
- Access to FTP folders with unique credentials for secure transfer of any application or system files
- Unlimited access to Bottomline’s Customer Care Portal
Optional Support Offerings
- 24x7 Emergency Support offers extra security should your company experience a production down emergency outside normal help desk operating hours. For customers that routinely execute business-critical activities off-hours, this offering ensures that help is available should an emergency occur. Our on-call technicians will work with you to diagnose and address all system outages so that production can resume as quickly as possible.
- Global Support enables your organization direct access to skilled Technical Support professionals any time of the day or night from any location around the world. To make it easy for you, you can access our Global Support team through the same phone number regardless of your location or product need. Global Support – staffed around the globe – is a great option for customers looking to extend 24x7 production emergency support. As a Global Support customer, you will have direct access to reach skilled technicians to get the support you need, when you need it.
- Priority Support goes beyond incident level assistance providing advanced support services to meet the complex needs of your organization. Along with the benefits included in Standard Support, our Priority Support Program includes: priority incident response and resolution procedures as well as 24x7 hot-line support for critical problem assistance and/or follow the sun - global support depending on the product used.
- Off-Hours/Go-Live/Weekend Support is available for customers who require support outside of Bottomline’s standard business hours. This offering may be especially helpful for customers that are moving into production on a new or upgraded system or for customers completing hardware upgrades or data center moves. Additionally, On-Site Weekend Support is also available should you require an on-site presence.
Get in touch with us for more details on these support offerings for your product and region.