Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, a global provider of healthcare marketing services, used to manually process 35,000 invoices every year; their employees were buried in paper, lacked visibility into the payments process and their productivity was limited.
By utilising Bottomline’s Transform AP solution for JD Edwards, their globally dispersed accounting teams were able to collaborate quickly and efficiently, leading to the following benefits:
- Improved cashflow visibility
- Review invoices quickly and easily directly within their ERP system
- Streamline their invoice approval processes on mobile devices
- Greater employee productivity
- Electronically capture invoices to reduce manual touch points
- Better work environment – no more paper clutter
Download the case study to learn more.