Intelligence for you and your customers
- Product and onboarding performance dashboards
- Actionable insights on potential areas for growth
- Attrition metrics, drivers and high risk clients
- Industry and segment trends
- Actionable insights about key transactions and account trends
- Data-driven cross-sell recommendations
- Automated churn risk indicators
- Prioritized dashboards based on primary relationship value
- Performance tracking with customizable targets
- Peer comparison and benchmarking
- Intelligent payments and cash flow management
- Forecasts about potential payments and cash
Commercial banking insights
Fundamentally transform how you leverage your commercial client data. Unify account, transaction and payment information from across your organization and apply advanced analytics to surface actionable insights that personalize every customer interaction. Track fee variances, low balance trends, notable transactions and financial events and other key data points that signal opportunities for proactive engagement.
- Identifying accounts which may incur unexpected fees due to account balance requirements
- Surfacing sweep account recommendations to customers with
- Tracking payment data and spotting held-away financial accounts that may signal opportunities for new product offers at more
Retail banking insights
Drive relationship growth with actionable insights, recommendations and data visualization at every stage of the customer journey — from account opening to engagement. Identify and retarget high-value account application abandonments, pinpoint at-risk customers by tracking account activity and drive customer stickiness through intelligently curated product offers.
- Automatically retargeting high-value abandoned online applications
- Recommending a home equity line-of-credit (HELOC) to a customer who has two kids approaching college age, a mortgage and great credit — a HELOC could help them pay potential tuition costs
- Determining churn risks by tracking account activity — customers with decreasing account balances and bill pay volumes over a certain threshold often are moving their finances elsewhere.
“We are thrilled to invest in this partnership with Bottomline to streamline our customer engagement, data, analytics and ultimately our customer experience. We will be empowering our relationship bankers to deliver superior guidance in every customer interaction.” Doug Kennedy | CEO | Peapack-Gladstone Bank
“What we are delivering with Bottomline will meet the unique needs of our wealth advisors, while helping them understand and grow relationships that extend into the bank in ways wealth-only solutions can’t deliver.”
-Dave Collum, Peapack Private, Chief Operating Officer
Data empowers your entire organization to make the decisions that drive sustained and scalable growth
A superior customer experience starts with enabling your banking teams to provide proactive, intelligent guidance at every stage of the customer journey. Learn how leveraging your data can help your financial institution achieve greater efficiency while delivering a superior customer experience.
Explore the Digital Banking IQ platform
From actionable insights to faster onboarding, the Digital Banking IQ platform is the leading intelligent engagement solution for banking and payments.
Digital Banking IQ for Payments and Cash Management
Unify your commercial customer experience and strengthen payments and cash management services via a platform featuring rich UI and UX capabilities, machine learning and artificial intelligence.Learn More
Digital Banking IQ for Fraud and Financial Crime Management
Gain security and peace of mind with risk and fraud solutions, offering unparalleled protection from fraud and financial crime, while helping banks comply with regulations.Learn More
GET IN TOUCH
Want to learn more about Bottomline's digital banking solutions?
Our solution experts are here to help.+1 (800) 472 1321
Chat with us.
Chat with one of our solution experts. We'll recommend the right
product to fit your needs.
your digital transformation.
Tell us a bit about you and your business and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.